It was just a few days ago where I talked about the upcoming Necromancer class. In it we talked about what the Necromancer can do, what they can wear and what is coming up. The world of Diablo is in for a shake up!
Today Blizzard formally announced the release date for the new Rise of the Necromancer pack, this being the 27th of June. Coming along side this date is a good look at what is included in the bundle:
For the USD$15 you will be getting:
- The Necromancer in both Campaign and Adventure modes
- Non-combat pet
- A pair of cosmetic wings
- New Necromancer-themed Banner Shape, Sigil, and Accent
- Necromancer Portrait Frame
- Two additional character slots
- Two additional stash tabs (only on PC)
I would include the full FAQ here, but there are a lot of questions and for many there will only be a small number of important ones. You can check them out in full on the Blizzard blog post.
Are you excited for the Necromancer? Will you be getting in on the action and diving into the underworld?