Originally planned for a launch next week, the Darksiders remaster, the Warmastered Edition, has been delayed until the 22nd of November.
Now here’s where it gets just a bit convoluted: PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will launch with physical and digital copies on the 22nd of November, while Wii U will receive a download-only launch. If you are on PC, you’re going to have to wait yet another week, until the 29th of November.
The original Darksiders was a great game, and I’ve been wanting to go back to it for a while, but damn it looks dated. Good thing a remaster will fix that!
The list of new features are as follows:
• PS4, Xbox One and Wii U versions of Darksiders (Wrath of War)
• Native 1080p rendering resolution for console platforms
• 4k support and additional video options for PC
• Doubled all the texture resolutions
• Rendering improvements and rework
• Better shadow rendering quality
• Post processing effects
• 60 FPS in moment to moment gameplay (PS4, Xbox One, PC, 30 for WiiU)